Saturday, February 16, 2019

Can’t see the forest for the trees.....

“The Berkshires has mountains, tall evergreens and birches!” I was pining again🤪 Florida has big beautiful sky, endless ocean and sand. I have produced over 30 pictures of beach since before the move. No complaints. When I needed to cleanse my pallette 🤪, I did a few abstracts. Fine. The truth is, after that,  I was feeling stuck. Would start a picture and wreck it. I was uninspired. “Florida is flat. Everything is landscaped and looks the same, I complained.”
Well, you never know when and where you will find inspiration. Thank you dear friend, Edith Dankowitz, for your beautiful pictures of Morikami Park, not 10 minutes from here. Your photos energized me enough to create a landscape of my own. For today, I’m back on track.

No comments: